Humble Bundle has teamed up with Nintendo to offer games in exchange for however much you want to pay! There are currently 8 games available, valued at a total of $179. You can decide to pay as little as $1 and you will be able to get the download codes for three Nintendo games, which you can redeem through the eShop for your Nintendo Wii U and/or Nintendo 3DS.
Link to Humble Bundle Friends of Nintendo Bundle
Nintendo collaborated with Humble Bundle before, but their offer was region locked to North America only. This time, Europe gets a share in the deal! Purchase the Humble Friends of Nintendo Bundle to get a selection of Nintendo 3DS games and Wii U games and support charities at the same time.
Three purchase optionsPay at least $1:
- Retro City Rampage: DX – Nintendo 3DS
- Affordable Space Adventures – Nintendo Wii U
- Shantae and the Pirate’s Curse – Nintendo Wii U & Nintendo 3DS
- Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition – Nintendo 3DS
- Darksiders II – Nintendo Wii U
- Freedom Planet – Nintendo Wii U
- Rhythm Thief &smp; the Emperor’s Treasure – Nintendo 3DS
- Citizens of Earth – Nintendo Wii U or Nintendo 3DS
- Retro City Rampage: DX Nintendo 3DS HOME Menu Theme – Nintendo 3DS
- More games will be available from Tuesday, May 3rd 2016. Anyone who pays more than the average price will automatically receive the additional games once they are revealed.
How does Humble Bundle work?
New to Humble Bundle? Don’t worry – it’s not complicated at all!
- Register on the Humble Bundle website
- Once you’re logged in, decide how much you want to pay and scroll down to the payment area. If you want to pay only one dollar, just click on ‘custom amount’ and enter the amount you wish to pay.
- Next, you can decide how to split your money between the game developers, charity and Humble Bundle. There is a default split set whereby 65% goes to the developers, 20% to charity and 15% to Humble Bundle.
- When you enter your e-mail address, use the same e-mail address as the one you used to register yourself with on Humble Bundle.
- You can now proceed to pay by credit card, PayPal, Amazon or Bitcoin.
Comments are closed.